Dialink J2534 adapter.
- J2534-compatible adapter. DiaLink can be used for ECU reprogramming or diagnostics with many software.
- Adapter for working with SMSDiag3. SMSDiag3 software, it is intended for diagnostics of modern vehicle control systems with the standard OBD2 diagnostic connector
- ability to work with trucks (24V)
- higher operating speed *
- wireless connectivity via BlueTooth
* ISO-11898 (CAN) exchange rate reaches the maximum bus throughput. This is up to 8 times faster than the popular OpenPort adapter.
- ISO-9141/ISO-14230 (K/L-Line)
- J1850 VPW/PWM
- ISO-11898/ISO-15765 (CAN)
Power supply 8-35V
Connection to a PC (laptop):
- USB cable
- Bluetooth wireless connection
The BlueTooth module provides a wireless connection at a distance of up to 10 meters (Class-II). When working with the BlueTooth Class-I adapter, the range will increase.
Used contacts of the diagnostic connector:
- 2(BUS+)/10(BUS-): J1850 VPW/PWM (Ford/GM/Chrysler…)
- 4/5: GND
- 6(CAN-H)/14(CAN-L): ISO-11898/ISO-15765 CAN
- 7(K-Line)/15(L-Line): ISO-9141/ISO-14230 K/L-line
- 16: Power supply 12V-24V
Download Software DiaLink (driver and J2534-dll).