SH7055/SH7058(S)/SH7059 FLASH (512KB/1024KB/1536KB) [RD/WR/CK]
Mazda3 Z6 -2009 SH7055/SH7058 EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Mitsubishi/Nissan/Subaru Diesel SH7058(S)/SH7059 EEPROM (86) [RD/WR]
Subaru Metal-Case SH7055/SH7058 EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Subaru Plastic-Case SH7058 EEPROM (86) [RD/WR]
Subaru Plastic-Case SH7058S EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Subaru Plastic-Case SH7058S EEPROM (86) [RD/WR]
Suzuki Liana/Jimny SH7055 EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Suzuki SH7055/SH7058 EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Suzuki SH7058S EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Volvo SH7058 EEPROM (56) [RD/WR]
Opel 1.7L CDTI SH7058/SH7059 EEPROM (86) [RD/WR]
Support only CAN ECUs.
The list of cars:
1) Mitsubishi — all diesel with Denso ECUs (from about 2007);
2) Nissan is similar, but on early cars with SH7058 may not be the CAN bus in the block;
3) Subaru — all diesel (norms Euro-4 and Euro-5) and petrol around since 2003, but keep in mind that OBD2 has CAN after 2007, along with diagnosis;
4) Suzuki petrol, cars with 7055 (Ignis, Jimny, possibly others) CAN bus in the OBD no supported blocks differ from the other four (older three) connectors. Machine 7058 (SX4, Grand Vitara, Kizashi) all have CAN in OBD2. Years 2007-2013.
5) Volvo — diesel 2.4 C30/S40, year 2008, requires clarification, the SH7058 CPU, tested, requires reconnect battery after work to get the key.
6) Opel — diesel cars with engines 1.7, the checked blocks with processors SH7055 and SH7058, including work with EEPROM. When recording the tune in 7058/7059 be sure that the 3 bytes at the address 7FE9 set to 00 00 00! This disables the signature verification. If there is FF FF FF, the protection is enabled.
7) JLR petrol then nothing is guaranteed because the Denso part, there may not be.